Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dresses, a Skirt, and a Jacket! Oh my!

I have some more items up for sale. I hate to part with these, but they are simply too big for me. I apologize for the poor quality of these photos. I'm trying to watch my 3 kids while doing this, so I'm doing the best I can under the circumstances. :-)

*PRICE REDUCED* Ruche Spring Soiree Dress, size M, new without tags, sold out on Ruche's website, $40 shipped





*SOLD* Anthropologie Violet Gloaming Dress, only worn 1 time, size 8, $90 shipped.

*SOLD* Anthropologie Lappula Dress, only worn a couple of times, size 8, $50 shipped.

*PRICE REDUCED* J Crew knit dress, excellent condition, size M, $20 shipped.

*PRICE REDUCED* Anthropologie Odille Skirt, excellent condition, size 8 (runs big could probably fit a size 10), $20 shipped

*PRICE REDUCED* Anthropologie Sine Wool Jacket, excellent condition, size 8, $35 shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment